• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Millsboy

Millsboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 06:33 AM

I just resigned-up today from my phone and automatically checked in my tapatalk app for this forum.

I was actually surprised I could not add it to the list of followed.

I did a quick search and it does not seem to have even been mentioned in a post for years.

Does anyone know why it is not possible to find on the app, because even posting this simple thread from my phone is not really fun on the website.

Any info would be great.

Thanks

#2 fishing fanatic

fishing fanatic

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 860 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:14 AM

When using your mobile device scroll to the very bottom and on the left tap on "change theme".   Then choose "mobile" and this will make the website much more user friendly when using your phone.

#3 forumadmin

forumadmin

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 82 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 12:14 PM

Hey there, 

Has the above suggestion helped you out at all?

We have not added the site to Tapatalk, though if the community demands it I can forward this to the correct team and have them look into adding the site. 

Richard. 

#4 Millsboy

Millsboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 06:42 PM

Hey there, 

We have not added the site to Tapatalk, though if the community demands it I can forward this to the correct team and have them look into adding the site. 

Richard. 

Actually I didn't try it yet. I would rather just be able to use the one app to manage all of my forums in one place. 

If it is as easy as adding it I would be curious why it hasn't been added already. I saw a couple threads asking about it before. 

Thanks for touching base and sorry about the late reply.

#5 Millsboy

Millsboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 07:04 PM

Hey there,

Richard.

This reply is from the mobile site. Seems to work okay. I will keep this in mind until we can use the tapatalk app.

Thanks again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users