Mark Weare

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationBridgewater

Posted 07 June 2017 - 12:22 PM

r2l-run-2.png

I am happy to announce a little program that I have put together, to help folks get some first hand experience with premium Shimano combo's. I call this program the R2L program (Rod and Reel Loan). I know that some folks have considered upgrading their fishing weapons of choice or want to add to their existing arsenal however, with so many quality options out there, it is sometimes harder to choose without first holding the product in your hand or better yet, go fishing with it. For my 2017 season, I have brought in 3 awesome combinations and have set these setups aside, exclusively for the new R2L program.

Combo 1 - Rod = Shimano Zodias ZDS270M. Reel = Shimano Stradic CI4+ STCI42500HGFB.

Combo 2 - Rod = G. Loomis E6X 852S JWR. Reel = Shimano Ultegra ULT2500HGFB.

Combo 3 - Rod = Shimano Exage XAS68M. Reel = Shimano Nasci NAS2500FB.

All three combo's will come pre-spooled with Power Pro 15 lb braid, all ready to fish, just add your favourite bait and enjoy.

Participating in this program is a very easy process and I encourage you to take advantage of it as part of your consideration in purchasing your new Shimano or G Loomis combo this year.

How does it work?

* As I fish throughout the region in various tournaments, I will have these combo's in the boat all ready for use.

* You can message me ahead of time to book a specific combo for use that day.

* Use the rod and reel free of charge that day while we are on the water.

* Return the rod and reel to me before the day ends and we all leave for home.

* I plan on announcing which tournaments I plan on attending.

Once you have seen and felt how well the product works, we hope that it makes your buying decision much easier. Merely buy your desired product at one of our local Shimano dealers and since I am just plain curious, feel free to share what you ended up choosing. We strongly feel that this is a unique program and of course, would like to know how it impacted your buying decision if at all possible.

A few minor caveats, the program is designed to allow you use of my personal product for free while we are attending or fishing in a tournament. It is very important that you return the rod and reel to me that day before you leave the lake. Also, others may have booked the combo you wish to fish with, if that is the case, I will see what I can do to loan you other product or we'll make arrangements for the next time we can meet on a lake. Lastly, if we cannot meet at a tournament, I will try to assist on a one off basis but due to logistics and being on the same body of water for the day, you can see how it is easier to maintain at a tournament type event.

#2 Mark Weare

Mark Weare

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationBridgewater

Posted 07 June 2017 - 12:24 PM

I will be fishing the SSBM event this weekend on Ponhook Lake, all three combo's are available for use this weekend. Let me know if you want to test-fish one this Sunday there on Ponhook.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Shimano

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users